1. Li Zhang, Tifeng Jiao, Xuebin Shao, Zhanting Li, Minghua Liu*, "Aggregation of TPPS on spreading films of achiral cationic amphiphiles: Effect of the charge and rigid spacer on the morphologies and supramolecular chirality", Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 2006, 284-285, 130-134.
2. Xiaodong Zhai, Minghua Liu*, "Design and interfacial behavior of two series of gemini amphiphiles with different charge positions based on imidazole moiety", J. Colloid Interface Sci, 2006, 295, 181-187.
3.Yiqun Zhang, Penglei Chen, Minghua Liu*, "Supramolecular Chirality from an Achiral Azobenzene Derivative through the Interfacial Assembly: Effect of the Configuration of Azobenzene Unit", Langmuir,2006, 22, 10246-10250.
4.Yihai Wang, Penglei Chen, Minghua Liu*,"Synthesis of well-defined copper nanocubes by a one-pot solution process", Nanotechnology, 2006, 17, 6000–6006.
5. Peng Gao, Chuanlang Zhan,Minghua Liu*, "Controlled Synthesis of Double- and Multiwall Silver Nanotubes with Template Organogel from a Bolaamphiphile", Langmuir, 2006, 22, 775-779.
6.Xin Huang,Minghua Liu*, "Regulation of Supramolecular Chirality and Morphology of the LB Film of Achiral Barbituric Acid by Amphiphilic Matrix Molecules", Langmuir, 2006, 22, 4110-4115.
7. Tifeng Jiao, Minghua Liu*, "Supramolecular Assemblies of a New Series of Gemini-Type Schiff Base Amphiphiles at the Air/Water Interface: In Situ Coordination, Interfacial Nanoarchitectures, and Spacer Effect", Langmuir,2006, 22, 5005-5012.
8. Peng Gao,Minghua Liu*, "Compression Induced Helical Nanotubes in a Spreading Film of a Bolaamphiphile at the Air/Water Interface", Langmuir, 2006, 22, 6727-6729.
9. Tifeng Jiao, Minghua Liu*, "Substitution controlled molecular orientation and nanostructure in the Langmuir–Blodgett films of a series of amphiphilic naphthylidene-containing Schiff base derivatives", J. Colloid Interface Sci, 2006, 299, 815-822.
10. Tifeng Jiao, Caixia Cheng, Fu Xi, Minghua Liu*, "Metal ion modulated ultrathin films and nanostructures of tyrosine-based bolaamphiphile at the air/water interface", Thin Solid Films, 2006, 503, 230 – 235.
11. Guocheng Zhang, Xiaodong Zhai, Minghua Liu*, "Spacer-Controlled Aggregation and Surface Morphology of a Selenacarbocyanine Dye on Gemini Monolayers", J. Phys. Chem. B, 2006, 110, 10455-10460.
12. Peizhi Guo, Li Zhang, Minghua Liu*, "A Supramolecular Chiroptical Switch Exclusively from an Achiral Amphiphile", Adv. Mater. 2006, 18, 177–180.
13. Peizhi Guo, Minghua Liu*, Hiroo Nakahara, Kiminori Ushida, "Controllable growth of straight nanorods and nanowires in the Langmuir films of a bolaamphiphilic par derivative", ChemPhysChem, 2006, 7, 385-393.
14. Peizhi Guo, Minghua Liu*, "Chiral supramolecular assemblies from some achiral Schiff bases without alkyl chain through the organization at the air/water interface", Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 2006, 284–285, 70–73.
15. Penglei Chen, Xiaoguang Ma, Pengfei Duan, Minghua Liu*, "Chirality amplification of porphyrin assemblies exclusively constructed from achiral porphyrin derivatives", ChemPhysChem, 2006, 7, 2419-2423.
16. Penglei Chen, Peng Gao, Minghua Liu*, "Complicated nanopattern composed of crosswise aligned nanoribbons and its application for integrating anisotropically aligned polypyrrole nanoparticles", Polymer, 2006, 47, 7446-7454.
17. Caixia Cheng, Tifeng Jiao, Rupei Tang, Erqiang Chen, Minghua Liu*, Fu Xi, "Compression-Induced Hierarchical Nanostructures of a Poly(ethylene oxide)-block-Dendronized Polymethacrylate Copolymer at the Air/Water Interface", Macromolecules, 2006, 39, 6327-6330.