1. Pengfei Duan, Xuefeng Zhu and Minghua Liu*, Isomeric effect in the self-assembly of pyridine-containing L-glutamic lipid: substituent position controlled morphology and supramolecular chirality, Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 5569–5571.
2. Xufei Liu, Tianyu Wang* and Minghua Liu*, Interfacial assembly of cinnamoyl-terminated bolaamphiphiles through the air/water interface: headgroup-dependent assembly, supramolecular nanotube and photochemical sewing,Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2011, 13, 16520–16529.
3. Li Zhang, Ye Tian and Minghua Liu*, Ionic liquid induced spontaneous symmetry breaking: emergence of predominant handedness during the self-assembly of tetrakis(4-sulfonatophenyl)porphyrin (TPPS) with achiral ionic liquid,Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2011, 13, 17205–17209.
4. Hai Cao, Jian Jiang, Xuefeng Zhu, Pengfei Duan and Minghua Liu*, Hierarchical co-assembly of chiral lipid nanotubes with an azobenzene derivative: optical and chiroptical switching, Soft Matter, 2011, 7, 4654–4660.
5. Xuewang Zhu and Minghua Liu*, Layer-by-layer assembly of a new L-glutamic acid based polymer with PAH: formation of hollow sphere during deposition, dye loading and chiroptical switch, Soft Matter, 2011, 7, 11447–11452.
6. Pengfei Duan, Yuangang Li, Liangchun Li, Jingen Deng, and Minghua Liu*, Multiresponsive Chiroptical Switch of an Azobenzene-Containing Lipid: Solvent, Temperature, and photoregulated Supramolecular Chirality,J. Phys. Chem. B, 2011, 115, 3322–3329.
7. Qingxian Jin, Li Zhang, Hai Cao, Tianyu Wang, Xuefeng Zhu, Jian Jiang, and Minghua Liu*, Self-Assembly of Copper(II) Ion-Mediated Nanotube and Its Supramolecular Chiral Catalytic Behavior, Langmuir, 2011, 27, 13847–13853.
8. Xuewang Zhu, and Minghua Liu*, Self-Assembly and Morphology Control of New L-Glutamic Acid-Based Amphiphilic Random Copolymers: Giant Vesicles, Vesicles, Spheres, and Honeycomb Film, Langmuir, 2011, 27, 12844–12850.
9. Mingshan Zhu, Penglei Chen,* and Minghua Liu *, Graphene Oxide Enwrapped Ag/AgX(X = Br, Cl) Nanocomposite as a HighlyEfficient Visible-Light lasmonic Photocatalyst,Acs. Nano. 2011,6,4529-4536.
10. Pengfei Duan, Long Qin, Xuefeng Zhu, and Minghua Liu*, Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Amphiphilic Peptide Dendrons: Evolution of Diverse Chiral Nanostructures Through Hydrogel Formation Over a Wide pH Range,Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 6389 – 6395.
11. Xuefeng Zhu, Pengfei Duan, Li Zhang, and Minghua Liu*, Regulation of the Chiral Twist and Supramolecular Chirality in Co-Assemblies of Amphiphilic l-Glutamic Acid with Bipyridines,Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 3429 – 3437.
12. Penglei Chen, Xiaoguang Ma, Kaiming Hu, Yunlong Rong, and Minghua Liu*, Left or Right? The Direction of Compression-Generated Vortex-Like Flow Selects the Macroscopic Chirality of Interfacial Molecular Assemblies,Chem. Eur. J.2011, 17, 12108 – 12114.
13. Mingshan Zhu, Penglei Chen* and Minghua Liu*, Sunlight-driven plasmonic photocatalysts based on Ag/AgCl nanostructures synthesized via an oil-in-water medium: enhanced catalytic performance by morphology selection, J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 16413–16419.
14. Pengfei Duan, Long Qin, and Minghua Liu*, Langmuir-Blodgett Films and Chiroptical Switch of an Azobenzene-Containing Dendron Regulated by the in Situ Host-Guest Reaction at the Air/Water Interface,Langmuir 2011, 27(4), 1326–1331.
15. Peipei Guo, Penglei Chen* and Minghua Liu* Shuttle-like supramolecular nanostructures formed by self-assembly of a porphyrin via an oil/water system, Nanoscale Research Letters, 2011, 6:529.
16. Pengfei Duan, Li Yuangang Li, Jian Jiang, tianyu Wang, Minghua Liu*, Towards a universal organogelator: A general mixing approach to fabricate various organic compounds into organogels,Sci. China. Chem. , 2011,54, 7,1051-1063.
17. 张莉, 李远刚, 段鹏飞, 刘鸣华*, 谷氨酸低分子量有机凝胶的药物控制释放行为,中国科学: 化学2011, 41(1): 1-7.