1. Linjia Su, Song Hu, Li Zhang, Zhuoran Wang, Weiping Gao, Jing Yuan*, Minghua Liu*, "A Fast and Efficient Replacement of CTAB with MUA on the Surface of Gold Nanorods Assisted by a Water-Immiscible Ionic Liquid",small, 2017, 13, 1602809.
2. Ziqian Xue, Pingping Huang, Tiesheng Li*, Pengxiao Qin, Dan Xiao, Minghua Liu*, Penglei Chen and Yangjie Wu*, "A novel "tunnel-like" cyclopalladated arylimine catalyst immobilized on graphene oxide nano-sheet", Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 781-791.
3. Jianlei Han, Jing You*, Xianggao Li, Pengfei Duan*, Minghua Liu*, "Full-Color Tunable Circularly Polarized Luminescent Nanoassemblies of Achiral AIEgens in Confined Chiral Nanotubes", Adv. Mater.2017, 1606503.
4. Yan Meng, Jian Jiang*, Minghua Liu*, "Self-assembled nanohelix from a bolaamphiphilic diacetylene via hydrogelation and selective responsiveness towards amino acids and nucleobases", Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 7199-7206.
5. Wanying Lei, Gang Liu*, Jin Zhang*, Minghua Liu*, "Black phosphorus nanostructures: recent advances in hybridization, doping and functionalization", Chem. Soc. Rev.2017.
6. Jiyuan Ge, Jian Jiang*, Chenhuan Yuan, Chaozhi Zhang*, Minghua Liu*, "Palladium nanoparticles stabilized by phosphine ligand for aqueous phase room temperature suzuki-Miyaura coupling", Tetrahedron Letters, 2017, 58, 1142–1145.
7. Dong Yang, Pengfei Duan*, Li Zhang，Minghua Liu*, "Chirality and energy transfer amplified circularly polarized luminescence in composite nanohelix", Nature Communications, 2017, 8, 15727.
8. Jianlei Han, Pengfei Duan*, Xianggao Li, Minghua Liu*, "Ampliﬁcation of Circularly Polarized Luminescence through Triplet− Triplet Annihilation-Based Photon Upconversion",J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 9783−9786.
9. Yuangang Li, Pengfei Duan*,Minghua Liu*, "Solvent-Regulated Self-Assembly of an Achiral Donor–Acceptor Complex in Confined Chiral Nanotubes: Chirality Transfer, Inversion and Amplification", Chem. Eur. J. 2017, 23, 8225 – 8231.
10. Jian Jiang, Guanghui Ouyang, Li Zhang,Minghua Liu*, "Self-Assembled Chiral Nanostructures as Scaffolds for Asymmetric Reactions", Chem. Eur. J. 2017, 23, 9439 – 9450.
11. Wangen Miao*, Sheng Wang, Minghua Liu*, "Reversible Quadruple Switching with Optical, Chiroptical, Helicity, and Macropattern in Self-Assembled Spiropyran Gels", Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1701368.
12. Shengwei Huo, Pengfei Duan*, Tifeng Jiao*, Qiuming Peng, Minghua Liu*, "Self-Assembled Luminescent Quantum Dots To Generate Full-Color and White Circularly Polarized Light", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 12174 –12178.
13. Dong Yang, Li Zhang*, Lu Yin,c Yin Zhao, Wei Zhang *, Minghua Liu *, "Fabrication of chiroptically switchable films via co-gelation of a small chiral gelator with an achiral azobenzene-containing polymer", Soft Matter, 2017, 13, 6129—6136.
14. Qiao Jiang, Qing Liu, Yuefeng Shi, Zhen-Gang Wang, Pengfei Zhan, Jianbing Liu, Chao Liu, Hui Wang, Xinghua Shi, Li Zhang, Jiashu Sun*, Baoquan Ding*, Minghua Liu*, "Stimulus-Responsive Plasmonic Chiral Signals of Gold Nanorods Organized on DNA Origami", Nano Lett. 2017, 17, 7125−7130.
15. Fan Xie, Congcong Zhuo, Chuanjiang Hu, Minghua Liu*, "Evolution of Nanoflowers and Nanospheres of Zinc Bisporphyrinate Tweezers at the Air/Water Interface", Langmuir 2017, 33, 3694−3701.
16. Shuai Li, Li Zhang*, Jian Jiang, Yan Meng, Minghua Liu*, "Self-Assembled Polydiacetylene Vesicle and Helix with Chiral Interface for Visualized Enantioselective Recognition of Sulfinamide", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9, 37386−37394.
17. Lukang Ji, Guanghui Ouyang*, Minghua Liu*, "Binary Supramolecular Gel of Achiral Azobenzene with a Chaperone Gelator: Chirality Transfer, Tuned Morphology, and Chiroptical Property", Langmuir 2017, 33, 12419−12426.
18. Hejin Jiang, Li Zhang*, Jie Chen, Minghua Liu*, "Hierarchical Self-Assembly of a Porphyrin into Chiral Macroscopic Flowers with Superhydrophobic and Enantioselective Property", ACS Nano 2017, 11, 12453−12460.